5.20.2010

The Violin Factor

So the poll on if I should take a checked suitcase that I had up there is now irrelevant. Jan and Jim want me to bring my violin (which is funny, I had just talked with Kim earlier about how I didn't want to take it with me because I didn't want to have to fly with it again as I always did going to Belhaven, but at the same time, I really can't see myself spending a whole summer without it).

They want me to bring my violin so they can show me off (oh dear... I'm sooo rusty!!! Now I'm nervous about what I would play... maybe I can practice up real fast when I get there for awhile before I play anything) Hey, and who knows what else I can do with my violin when I'm there. Jam sessions with Jan and other relatives, perhaps?

But, because I have to take my violin, it completely cancels the possibility of just taking carry-on luggage.

Sooo they said they'd be willing to pay for my checked bag (which is awesome, PTL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment