5.30.2010

so many uncertainties

At the same time that I'm really excited and looking forward to this whole "Iowa thing" I'm terrified of it.

What is it going to be like? Will I like it? Will I be happy? Will I meet people? Will I like being around new people? Will I like being in a new place? Will I feel trapped? Will I actually get anything accomplished? Will I feel like I am taking too much? Too little? Will I actually get a job? Will I hate the weather? Will I fall in love? Will I love the weather? Will I not want to leave? Will I want to stay for the rest of my life? Will I get to travel? Will I want to? Will I be alone? Will I feel awkward? Will I be afraid? Will I find a church there? Will I get along with my distantly-related family? Will I keep the peace among my relatives? Will I have time for fun reading? Will I be able to stay in contact with friends from Oregon? Will I be able to meet up with any of my friends from Belhaven? Will I stay at home all day during my free time, or will I go out?

I guess really the only thing I can do is trust God completely and know that He already has it completely planned out perfectly. All I can do is pray and trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment